GOOD FRIDAYMy off day was on a Good Friday, there goes my double pay. Well well, looking on the brighter side, I was able to meet up with him to have an early celebration of our 15th-month. We had buffet lunch at Swissotel. The ambience was perfect, just that the food wasnt that fantastic. Haha. Caught The Number 23.
(CAROL IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLS DONT CALL ME A MAD WOMAN :) Yup, actually I watched with Carol like just 2 days ago. Nvm, I thought it was a rather good movie and recommended it.
After the movie, he actually said, "
Whoa, this is the 1st movie you watched without asking any questions. When some parts I myself dont even understand. Tryina act smart huh?"&^&(#%*%&*(#&
Am I that dumb?
Anyway! There was this dance competition outside Cineleisure yesterday and I think we stood there for about an hour, watching the dances. So-so la, except for the introductory performance. I was super amazed la!. Kudos to them man. They're a bunch of kids, aged 6-14. Really really young, yet danced very very well. Whoo! The way they swing their hips, all the sexy moves, pumping, crunching, OMG! I WANNA LEARN DANCING ALREADY NOT TOO OLD RIGHT?
:)))